For the Heineken Finance Internship Program, the firm is looking for enthusiastic, competitive, and motivated people who are interested in gaining experience working for a multinational brewer.
Our outstanding employees are the key to our success. Our team of professionals in finance, accounting, data, and technology is expanding, and we’re ready to “WOW” the world with our knowledge, enthusiasm, and pride in being green. Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support Functions, Digital & Technology are all areas in which our employees can advance their careers.
A pale lager beer with 5% alcohol by volume, Heineken Lager Beer (Dutch: Heineken Pilsener), or simply Heineken (pronounced [ink(n)]), is brewed by Heineken N.V. in the Netherlands. Beer from Heineken is packaged in a green bottle with a red star.
Gerard Adriaan Heineken (1841–1893) acquired the well-known working-class brand De Hooiberg (The Haystack) brewery on the Nieuwezijds Achterburgwal canal in Amsterdam on February 15, 1864. The first Heineken brand beer was manufactured in 1873 after the establishment of the HBM (Heineken’s Bierbrouwerij Maatschappij) and the hire of Dr. Elion (a Louis Pasteur student to design Heineken a yeast for Bavarian bottom fermentation). Heineken was the largest beer exporter to France when its sales surpassed 64,000 hectolitres (1.7 million U.S. gallons) when it started shipping there often after winning the Medaille D’Or at the International Maritime Exposition in Paris in 1875.
READ ALSO: Borno State Scholarship
About Heineken Finance Internship Program
You will have the chance to work in one of our financial divisions, which we refer to as Streams, throughout your internship. We have a number of core operations in our Kraków office that provide the basis for all financial and accounting procedures at our Operation Companies throughout Europe. Your career will get off to a great start, and many doors will be opened for your future professional development.
If you meet the following criteria, you are The Candidate:
- Are pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree (final or second-to-last year of studies);
- Possess at least intermediate Excel proficiency;
- Speak English at least at B1 level (any additional European language would be great)
- consider yourself as a detail-oriented individual, confident in your ability to utilise your analytical talents • like working in a team
Additional advantage if you:
- a keen interest in and working knowledge of Agile, Lean Six Sigma, change management, and automation/digitalization as general Continuous Improvement areas.
Your obligations could include:
- having a good time while working at HEINEKEN and learning knowledge that will help you in the future.
- Finding areas for process improvement and being aware of the financial effects of completed tasks.
- Acquiring knowledge of and performing fundamental corporate accounting and finance procedures (Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report).
- Serving as the main point of contact for the Country F&A managers/Corporate Accountants and Controllers; Participating in maintaining the General Ledger (the Company’s primary accounting record) for designated Operating Companies throughout Europe; Creating and maintaining fruitful working relationships with vendors, staff, local affiliates, and other teams within HEINEKEN
What we offer:
- a fully compensated, three-month internship.
- Convenient scheduling
- A friend (someone who will be there for you every day); • Delicious coffee at our chic Podium Park office.
- Friday after-hours open bar with HEINEKEN
What will happen next is:
- Within the next few weeks, if you are The Candidate, we will contact you for the phone interview.
- The next and last phase is the assessment center in May.
- The internship period begins on July 1!
What lies ahead for you following the program?
The internship program represents our investment in talent and the future of our company, so we hope that you’ll stay on board for the rest of your time with us.
If you are available for full-time work once you have completed the program successfully, we may have options for you to continue working with us in permanent jobs. If you choose to fully dedicate yourself to your final year of university study, we would be pleased for you to join our Student Ambassador program. We will also be happy to welcome you back after you graduate for one of the numerous ongoing possibilities we will have available for you.
What we offer:
Job Segment: Financial, Lean Six Sigma, Accounting, Network, Performance Management, Finance, Management, Technology, Human Resources
Location: Kraków, Lesser Poland, Poland
Salary: Competitive salary
Posted: 04 May 2022
Closes: 03 Jun 2022
Job role: Accountant
Sector: Banking and financial services
Experience level: Entry level, Internship